Safe, Tasty & Affordable Food Options For Your Tenants…
For 30 years at Deli Time food safety has ALWAYS been our primary objective. In today’s COVID-19 environment, we understand – now more than ever – that we must deliver employee food options that are safe, tasty, affordable and fully compliant with CDC building and local jurisdiction guidelines.
We set this site up as a quick way for to tell you how we have leveraged our technologies, redesigned our menu and changed our processes to make this happen.
Our 30-year record of safely serving food is a testament to the priority we place on following safe food handling protocols.
Just delicious convenient and affordable food!
- No elevators
- No lines
- No kiosk
- No face to face ordering
- Fewer delivery people in your suite
- Preparation: Products are created in our highly controlled commissary environment with the least number of employees who are routinely and carefully monitored through-out every day for wellness and isolation between themselves and the food they prepare.
- Delivery: Employees order from our new menu online and the food is delivered to them – limiting touches and contacts from the elevator to ordering.
- ServSafe – The National Restaurant Association’s Compliance Standards
- CDC – During the COVID-19 includes temperature, hand washing, daily wellness checks
✔ GLOVES AND HAND WASHING
Every member of our team wears gloves at all times.
✔ FACE MASKS FOR OUR CREWS
Our team is provided with a clean highly effective mask, and careful training on their use.
✔ TAMPER-EVIDENT PACKAGING
New tamper-evident packaging seals on every package ensure only our food handlers and you are in contact with the food.
✔ DAILY WELLNESS CHECKS
Every employee is screened daily to ensure that they are healthy and symptom-free.
Finest Quality, Flavor & Variety Our New Menu & Recipes!
Affordable & Convenient
Employer: Employees spend less time out of the office and more time sharing meals, building relationships, and collaborating and, they appreciate the thoughtful gesture of their employer who takes the time to arrange for safe, high quality, flavorful food to be readily available at affordable prices.
Employee: Have less exposure to outside contacts, reduce wait times (i.e. temperature checks & elevator lines); have access to safe, high-quality food at a fraction of the cost of traditional delivery services.
How It Works
Our Employer-Sponsored Food Services Program Enhances Protection for Employees.
- Employees use our online portal or app to select the meals for the upcoming week.
- Our Chefs prepare meals fresh every day in the controlled environment of our commissary.
- Meals are packaged in tamper-resistant food-friendly containers and delivered to your office every day by our trained staff wearing protective equipment.
Simple | Tailored
- The employer commits to weekly budget per employee.
- Employees place their weekly orders online and pay any amount over employer commitment.
- The employer selects and pays for scheduled delivery from one or more of our breakfast, snack, and or lunch caterings.
- Food delivered fresh at the same time every day.
What It Costs?
Programs | Options
All Meals are bundle priced between $8 and $12 to include the main course, drink and dessert/fruit. Minimum of 5.